So much virtual marriage mentoring is now available at the click of a mouse button. Life may not offer do-overs, but we’re determined to do better from now on!
A few more of our favorites:
1. Dr. Corey Allan shares such practical wisdom. We’ve read his free eBook A Simple Marriage Manifesto several times. Love his idea that we don’t work on our marriage so much as our marriage works on us!
2. The Generous Wife has short do-able action tips: one thing I can focus on (vs. a whole program to overhaul myself!) “Don’t Let it Bite You” is a recent favorite. (Check out The Generous Husband, too!)
4. I’ve been a fan of Sheila Wray Gregoire for several years. I started forwarding her 29 Days to Great Sex series to my husband, who quickly became a convert: “She must discuss all this with her husband, because it sounds like she’s gotten inside a man’s mind!”
5. Twice a month over at Chrysalis, e-Mom leads out in the Marriage Monday meme. Timely topics & variety of viewpoints!
8. At Intimacy in Marriage, Julie offers understanding and information “to married couples hungry for someone to speak authentically into their journey.”