I’d love to be the kind of person who can simultaneously write a book and blog regularly.
Clearly, I’m not.
So as the Overwhelmed manuscript grows, so does my “blog post ideas” file.
Once this manuscript is submitted, I’ll be back to blogging a couple times a week. The top topics wrestling in my head and heart right now include:
- How to Ask for Help Without Being a Bother
- Musings on Clean vs. Messy and Uptight vs. Relaxed
- Learning to Ask and Risk (Rather than Fix)
- Re-Mothering 101: What We Missed and Why It Matters
- Taking Good Gentle Care of Yourself
- The Difference Between Help and Rescue
- Making Those New Mistakes
- Hope for Problem-Preventers
- Making Failure Your Friend: Are You a Beauty Queen or a Baker?
- Re-Mothering 101: How to Give What You Never Got
For today, here are links to three guest posts I hope you’ll enjoy — two on marriage, one on parenting:
P.S. Kathi and I would love your prayers for health and focus for the next month!